[Insight-users] change origin and spacing tags for Dicom output

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Apr 27 11:59:45 EDT 2006

Some time in future it is planned to support writing of DICOM files in a
consisitent manner from ITK, so you could just instantiate a writer like
you do for all other file types and it would write a series of dcm files
for you.

See http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Writing_DICOM_from_non-DICOM

The idea is to have ImageSeriesWriter populate an array of
MetaDataDictionaries, with each element of the array (a
MetaDataDictionary) containing origin info for an image and that
GDCMImageIO would use this to write out the origin in the image being
written.

bye
-karthik