[Insight-users] Re: Resizing an Image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 28 14:53:54 EDT 2006

Hi Balaji,

Yes, the ResampleImageFilter should work for TIF images.

ITK filters are independent of the file format that you use
for storing your images.  Once the image is loaded into
memory by a reader, you can apply any ITK filter on it.

The only restrictions are related to the pixel type and
the nature of the processing.

What pixel type are you using ?

How many bits per pixels do your TIF images have ?

    Please let us know,