[Insight-users] Rotations missing in CenteredVersorTransformInitializer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 2 07:06:40 EDT 2006

Hi Michael

Thanks for logging the bug entry.

We will have to discuss the API among developers,
because there is a backward compatibility issue here.

The right thing to do would be to simply add the
rotation to the initialization, but then code that
was previously working in a certain manner will change
its behavior.

We probably will add a boolean flag and expose it in
the CenteredVersorTransformInitializer API so that you
can choose to include rotations in the initialization.
Initialy this flag will be false, and maybe over several
releases we will switch it to true by default.