[Insight-users] Compiling error: ITK + Qt + VTK

"Eliana M. Vásquez Osorio" e.vasquezosorio at erasmusmc.nl
Wed Aug 2 07:48:08 EDT 2006

Hello users,
I've been trying to create a project using ITK + VTK + Qt.
I was able to make projects ITK + VTK (following the tutorials) and Qt +
ITK, but I'm stuck now that I'm trying to join the three things.

I'm getting the following error message:
Generating itkQtLightIndicator.moc
The input line is too long.
Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result 255 returned from
'C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
The error is pretty obvious, but I don't find a way to fix it [and
continue using Cmake].  I wonder if any other user has had this error
before and how it could be fixed.

Here the details of what I'm using:
Compiler: Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition
ITK: 2.8.1 - release
VTK: 5.0.1
Qt: 4.1.4 open source edition
CMake 2.4 patch 2.