[Insight-users] NonUniformBSpline vnl_svd error

Nick Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:30:55 EDT 2006

Hi Dennis,

I don't know if you'd be interested but I recently wrote a B-spline
data approximation filter that is meant to be included in ITK---I
just haven't gotten around to submitting it yet.  It's
multidimensional, hierarchical, and arbitrary order but uniform.  I
am presenting it at the MIAR conference in a week or so.  It is based
on the two-dimensional algorithm of Lee et al. (citation below).

Let me know,
Nick Tustison

@ARTICLE{Lee1997,
   author = {Seungyong Lee and George Wolberg and Sung Yong Shin},
   title = {Scattered Data Interpolation with Multilevel {B}-Splines},
   journal = {IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics},
   year = {1997},
   volume = {3},
   pages = {228-244},
   number = {3},