[Insight-users] fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector_ref.h': No such file or directory

Sundeep Gupta sandeep.gupta at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Aug 8 04:17:48 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

It is difficult for me to build and run the projects in
VS.Net 2005 as the compiler giving the following error
message:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vnl/vnl_vector_ref.h': No such file or directory

Here important to note that, indeed, no such header file
exists. Rather, vnl_vector_ref.h exists.

My operating system is WinXP 64 bit, and I am using VS.Net
2005 to compile ITK solution. I know that ITK 2.8.1 ver. is
upto VS.Net 2003 version, but if the file is not existing
then it will not run up in VS.Net 2003 version also.

Would somone be kind enough to tell me what's wrong and how
the solution can be build-up?

Thanks and regards!

Sandeep