[Insight-users] isosurface color

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 9 18:59:54 EDT 2006

Hi Cecilia,

This is the ITK mailing list. You probably meant to send this
question to the VTK mailing list.

In any case,
you may want to look at the examples in

       InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/
          itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx
          itkReadITKImageSegmentShowVTK.cxx

Both of them set the color of a contour generated with
the vtkContourFilter.