[Insight-users] fltk + cmake + itk

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri Aug 11 12:02:43 EDT 2006

thanks, that was almost too easy!

I am using (and am farily new to) the MS VSExpress free compiler/IDE
and configuring cmake for nmake makefiles builds
so that I can build from the command line.  There
are a lot of C4996 warnings of the flavor:

e:\Developer\Sources\InsightApplications\LevelSetSegmentation\
itk2DThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.cxx(36) :
warning C4996: 'sscanf' was declared deprecated
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\INCLUDE\stdio.h(311) :
see declaration of 'sscanf'
Message: 'This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider
using sscanf_s instead.  To disable deprecation, use
_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE.  See online help for details.'

Should this warning be disabled?
fltk-1.1 and InsightApplications are building successfully though.

Dean