[Insight-users] Trying to compile using CMake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 14 08:17:58 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

 From the error message, it seems that the compilation is working
but the linking is failing.

 > Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
 > Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0X32.OBJ'

Have you managed to use your Borland installation independently
of ITK ?

When you install the Borland compiler that are a couple of
libraries that must be copied. I wonder if the problem may be
related to your installation of Borland.

Just for your peace of mind. We build ITK with the Borland compiler
on an Nightly basis:

You can check for all the "bcc32" builds in Today's Dashboard:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20060814-0100-Nightly/Dashboard.html

Borland is also used for Continuous builds of ITK during the day.
You can find those in the moxel1.crd contributions to the Dashboard.

Please double check that you installed the Borland compiler correctly.