[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK binaries

Michael Bell michael.bell at acm.org
Mon Aug 14 11:28:16 EDT 2006

How does CPack handle directory load paths?

For java wrapping, the dll SwigRuntimeJava is loaded from an absolute
path, the path to the build directory or install path. See
WrapITK/Java/itkbase.java.in.

If I want to distribute this to other machines without compiling from
scratch, this means that I can't put SwigRuntimeJava in the classpath
and expect it to work. I can't even preload it because it always gets
loaded with InsightToolkit.jar.

Does itkbase need to be changed for this to work, or does CPack take
care of the problem? (BTW, this causes problems on unix and windows)

thanks,
michael

michael.bell at acm.org