[Insight-users] calculating bsplines and direction vectors

Mira Pommer mira.pommer at gris.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 15 05:49:10 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm currently writing on my thesis which includes working on a ITK based
application.
For that I computed a line which consists of a variable number of 3d
points, which are stored in a std::vector.
Using this, I want to calculate a function (1d) through a fixed number
of these points by using BSplines
in order to get the direction vector for some points of this line.
Is there a class in ITK which is able to do this?

Thanks for your appreciation and kind regards!

Mira