[Insight-users] fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector_ref.h': No such file or directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 15 12:08:46 EDT 2006

Hi Sundeep,

You are still running CMake incorrectly.

It seems that you are running it in a subdirectory
if Insight instead of running it from the top directory.

Please read the Tutorials:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular:

The "Getting Started" session:
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm

and the first two chapters of the ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You shouldn't need to modify in any way the *.sln files
produced by CMake.