[Insight-users] Deformable model segmentation

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Tue Aug 15 17:28:33 EDT 2006

Hello,

I finally got a chance to rebuild Insight and InsightApplications and
see if I can find something with the DeformableModel Application.

1. I have managed to build with the Application with no problems, keep
in mind that I am "not" a windows person i.e., I use linux and have no
idea if building on windows creates any problems.

2. I see that there are a few issues with the application. My guess is
that this is due to changes in various libraries including itk, vtk and
fltk.

3. I will try correcting these issues (I simply have to test the
application piece by piece in order to fix it) however I am afraid it
can not be done ASAP as I have a full time job and am involved in
various other projects.

I will try my best to resolve these issues as soon as I can,

Please continue using ITK!

Leila