[Insight-users] Need help with PermuteAxesImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 19 18:18:04 EDT 2006

Hi Martin,

If you are getting and Exception you should add a try/catch
block around your code and print out the message returned by
the exception.

You will find many examples on how to do this in the
ITK Software Guide

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Please let us know what message do you  get from the exception.