[Insight-users] resampleimagefilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 20 17:45:09 EDT 2006

Hi Smriti,

The examples in ITK are used for generating the text
of the ITK Software Guide document:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will understand the purpose of the "exampleAction" variable if
you read the PDF document in Section 6.9.4 "Resample Image Filter",
in particular subsection "Importance of Spacing and Origin", in
pdf-page 260.

The same source code is used in order to illustrate five different
cases of the use of origin and spacing. When you select each one
of those cases you have the code that is relevant for each one of
the corresponding five examples described in the ITK Software Guide.

You must always read the source code of the examples along with the
text in the ITK Software Guide. They are intended to be used together.