[Insight-users] Makefile structure

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 24 08:27:57 EDT 2006

Hi Kajetan,

The amount of code that is recompiled depends on how basic
are the classes that you are modifying.  CMake analyzes
the dependencies of the source code and build the libraries
accordingly. Only libraries that depend on the modified code
should be recompiled.

What specific file are you modifying ?

When you say that it takes a long time to build,
how much time is this ?

Did you enable TESTING and/or EXAMPLES when you
configured ITK using CMake ?