[Insight-users] resampling a binary image...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 24 11:36:52 EDT 2006

Hi Shahab,

You will find *many* examples of Resampling in the ITK Software Guide.

              http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in Section 6.9.4 "Resample Image Filter" in pdf-pages 254-284.

Corresponding source code for the examples is available in the
directory:

             Insight/Examples/Filtering/

The only special consideration for the case of binary images is that
you must use the itkNearestNeighbor interpolator to make sure that
your output image is also a binary image.