[Insight-users] Re: metrics and image masks

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 24 11:41:11 EDT 2006

Hi Stefan,

That's a good observation.

What happens is that unfortunately the toolkit is not fully
consistent on the use of rounding versus truncation when
converting continuous index to index.

Please add this as a bug entry to the phpBugTracker. It is
something that will require to review many classes across
the toolkit in order to make them consistent.

We probably should do that by providing a helper class or
a helper macro that will do the appropriate (round or truncate)
consistently everywhere.

Let us know if you encounter any problem for creating
a bug entry for this issue.