[Insight-users] Makefile structure

Kajetan Berlinger kaje at kaje.info
Thu Aug 24 14:48:34 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

unfortunately just copying the files to the specific library directory and
calling cmake is not enough to add own classes to the itklib.
The files are not compiled, only the .h and .cxx/txx files are copied to the
include folder. Therefore you can include it, but not use it.

What will I have to do to really integrate my own class to the lib?
(any changes in config files ?? )

Thanks!
Kaj