[Insight-users] Need help with PermuteAxesImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 26 11:10:27 EDT 2006

Hi Mx,

That error message doesn't seem to be related to the actual content of
the tags in the MetaDictionary.

It is rather likely that you are using a pointer to a MetaDictionary
object without having allocated the actual object for it.

Please add a break point to line 48 of

               Code/Common/itkMetaDataDictionary.cxx:48

and check the values of the pointers:

            m_Dictionary
            old.m_Dictionary

It is quite likely that one of them is a NULL pointer,
or a pointer to a deleted object.

Please let us know what you find.