[Insight-users] RE: XCode 2.4 and isnan

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Aug 26 12:13:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm still with the previous xcode (2.3), and can't build ITK cvs anymore.
I get the error message:

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /Users/glehmann/src/Insight/Utilities/vxl/config/cmake/config/CMakeLists.txt:123:
  MESSAGE Neither the __isnand nor the __inline_isnand functions are
available !
  Current CMake stack:
/Users/glehmann/src/Insight/Utilities/vxl/config/cmake/config/CMakeLists.txt

The easy solution is to upgrade xcode, but other will surely have the same
problem, so it seems better to fix :-)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann