[Insight-users] Resampling an image after a rigid body 3D registration

Remi Vieux revieux at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 28 10:16:12 EDT 2006

Dear all,
I have implemented an algorithm to perform a 3D rigid registration. The
output is a matrix containing the parameters of the registration to map
voxels from the registered volume to the reference volume. I can extract
from this matrix the parameters in terms of 3 translations and 3
rotations. I'd like to create the "registered" version of the image
which has been registered, with the same characteristics as the
reference volume (in terms of number of slices and voxel size). I
thought I could use ResampleImageFilter but I dont really get how to
give the filter the informations about the registration parameters
(rotations and translations). Anyone can give me some hints?

Best Regards,
Remi