[Insight-users] Insight Application meta-application?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 28 12:05:26 EDT 2006

Hi Rick,

      No, there was no basic template application.

These applications were all written by hand. They look similar,
for historical reasons. The GaussianFilter application was the
first one of these FLTK-GUI applications to be committed to
InsightApplications, then most of the following ones used the
GaussianFilter as an example (sometimes even copy-pasting code).

You will find that there are more recent FLTK-GUI applications
in InsightApplications that have a very different presentation.

For example

  * SNAP
  * SegmentationEditorFltkGui
  * LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration