[Insight-users] problem configuring ITK + FFTW

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 28 12:21:30 EDT 2006

Hi Jakub,

Yes, this is a bug in ITK 2.8.1.

The bug was fixed recently in the main CVS trunk.

Please replace the file

     Insight/CMake/FindFFTW.cmake

with the following file:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/CMake/FindFFTW.cmake?rev=1.9&root=Insight

If you prefer to just apply the diff, you could use
the following link:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/CMake/FindFFTW.cmake?root=Insight&r1=1.8&r2=1.9

If you actually are interested in using FFT, then
you probably want to use the CVS version of ITK
instead of the 2.8.1 release because several issues
with FFTs have been fixed recently.