[Insight-users] Volume Slice Merging

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 28 12:34:06 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

You can do this by combining the

     itk::RegionOfInterestFilter

and the

     itk::PasteImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PasteImageFilter.html

With these combination of filters the image
will always have the same dimension.

Note that if you plan to do this hundreds of times,
then it will be better to write your own filter with
a schedule of the slices to be moved (from where, to
where), and use the SliceImageIterator in the Generate
Data() method of this filter.