[Insight-users] FFT in 3D not working?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 29 12:52:15 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for trying this.

Your email seems to have a typo...

Do you mean that you tried with and without FFTWF and FFTWD being
enabled ?

If so, then please commit the changes.

We just committed the itkConfigure.h changes, because in any case
This is a safer way of propagating CMake build options.

For the case that Monica posted yesterday, she was building
an application outside of ITK and it was being affected by
the lack of those definitions.

In any case, if you already tested it with and without the
FFTW options in CMake, then please commit the code.