[Insight-users] How to visualize itk vector fields via ParaView properly?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Aug 30 08:49:03 EDT 2006

Hi Ralf,

You need to use Filter->Calculator to convert your 2 component dataset
to a 3D vector field to be able to glyph it.

See http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-April/017464.html

After you do that, you should be able to use the Glyph filter  and the
Vector / Scale Modes should be available to you.

Hope this helps.
-karthik