[Insight-users] Curves3DExtractor

Hugo Gratama van Andel h.a.gratamavanandel at amc.uva.nl
Wed Jan 4 08:22:09 EST 2006

Dear Karthik,

thanks very much for the update of the example. It compiles and works
perfect now.

Thanks also for the use-page for the example. I saw a few typo's (see
below) and found out that the link on the use-page of the 2D program 'Go
to next Application' http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve2DExtraction.htm isn't
yet correct (http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve3DExtractor.htm in stead of
http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve3DExtraction.htm ).

thanks very much.
Hugo

typo's
To give the user some freedom [..], how negative is "negaive".
To give the user some freedom [..], how negative is "negative".
How much [..] we ploot the eigen values [..] in parameteric space.
How much [..] we plot the eigen values [..] in parameteric space.
The points to be filtered out are ones satisfying hte criteria above.
The points to be filtered out are ones satisfying the criteria above.
The points in the filtered [..]onto their correspoinding points in [..]
shown above.
The points in the filtered [..]onto their corresponding points in [..]
shown above.
InsightApplications/DuctExtactor To get InsgightApplications, see [3].
InsightApplications/DuctExtactor To get InsightApplications, see [3].

Karthik Krishnan wrote:
> Hugo,
>
> Thanks for the bug report. Its fixed. Please update your
> InsightApplications CVS. A dialog box should now pop up . I realized I
> had not put up a use-page for the application. So you should find one
> now with plenty of pictures at
>
> http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve3DExtraction.htm
>
> bye
> karthik
>
> Hugo Gratama van Andel wrote:
>
>> Dear ITK users,
>> I was interested in the Curves3DExtractor example in the Insight
>> Applications (from CVS), but I can not get it to work properly. Though
>> I got the Curves2DExtractor and the DuctExtractor example to work, the
>> compiled version of the 3D program will not be able to load an image
>> File. Clicking on the 'Load' button will not produce the necessary
>> 'pop-up' to select a file. The involved code in the 2D and 3D example
>> is the same, although the 2D example makes more use of pointers.
>> I am not an expert in the use of FLTK, but from the 2D example I learn
>> that:
>>
>> ceExtractorConsole::Load( void ){
>>   const char * filename = fl_file_chooser("Image
>> filename","*.*","latmag0Acor.mha");
>>   if( !filename )
>>   {
>>     return;
>>   }
>>   this->Load( filename );
>> }
>>
>> should produce the pop-up. Hardcoding a filename does not solve the
>> problem, so I am a bit stuck.
>>
>> I noticed that in the CMakeList.txt of the 3D example a variable is
>> used that is (wrongly) called:  ${Curves2DExtractor_FLTK_UI_SRCS} in
>> stead of  ${Curves3DExtractor_FLTK_UI_SRCS}. Unfortunately this does
>> not solve the  problem.
>>
>> Can someone please reproduce my problem with the Curves3DExtractor
>> program or give a hint where there could be a problem in the code?
>> thanks,
>> Hugo

Hugo Gratama van Andel - MSc
Academic Medical Centre - University of Amsterdam
Dept. Medical Physics      L0-152
Meibergdreef 9
1105 AZ Amsterdam
The Netherlands