[Insight-users] QtGlSliceView : Display (sagittal, coronal) Problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 12 10:00:56 EST 2006

Hi Karsten,

How did you modified cWinOrientation ?

Once you change it,
you may want to invoke the ChangeSlice() method.

Since you have to reset the slice number (to the one
in the new orientation) and in the way ChangeSlice()
will invoke for you the methods

      update();
      paintGL();
      updateGL();

These are the methods that actually render the image.

It looks like we should add a "SelectOrientation()"
method to the QtGLSliceView class...

Please let us know if invoking ChangeSlice() solves
your problem.