[Insight-users] compiling ITK with new Borland

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 13 13:03:27 EST 2006

Dean,

I know that it does  not take care of the problem completly, but I would
suggest that you take a slightly different approach.

Instead of adding math.h to the includes for fabs, change fabs to
vcl_abs, and include the proper vcl librar instead.  This is a more
portable way to do this, and it is also not in conflict with an upcoming
project to do these types of conversions system wide in ITK.

Hans