[Insight-users] Problem executing ITK in windows.

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Tue Jan 17 09:47:21 EST 2006

Hi René,

Are you sure that that dll is not from a previous version of itk? If you
have just compiled the new version and you still have the old one it might
be that the path is not correctly set. One way to check this is to copy the
new dll in the same path as the exe file you are trying to run. If that
works, then the problem is that the program is loading the older version of
the dll somewhere in your computer.

Regards

Iván