[Insight-users] Multi-dimensional images

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Thu Jan 19 06:05:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I would like to be able to handle multispectral images for which the
number of channels can be any number from 1 to, say, 50. I am wondering
which is the "good" pixel type to use.

When I write my application, I don't know which is the number of
channels of the images I will process, so I can not use a pixel type
derived from the fixed array class. I also want to write a class which
extracts a given number of channels from one image. This number is
defined by the user of the application, so it cannot be given as a
template parametter.

Can you give me any hints on this issue?

Tanks in advance.

Jordi

--
CNES - DCT/SI/AP - BPI 1219