[Insight-users] problem with Euler3DTransform: SetParameters() and GetMTime()

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 19 11:33:18 EST 2006

Hi Jeffrey.

This is a bug.

SetParameters() should invoke Modified().

It may be that in some transforms we are relying on the internal
methods to call Modified() indirectly.

But...

in any case, it is safer to explicitly invoke Modified() at the
end of the SetTransforms() method.

This issue has been logged as bug entry: 2740
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=2740&pos=0

and a fix has now been committed in the CVS repository.
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkEuler3DTransform.txx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.17&r1=1.16

Please let us know if you find any other problems.