[Insight-users] Manual drawing on fltkimage viewer display

Suja S sujasaraswathy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 20:10:12 EST 2006

 Hi,
  I am using fltk image viewer in my ITK application.
 Image viewer shows the 3D image with options of window leveling, zooming etc.
 I would like to know whether it has the capability of user drawing a ROI over the image and saving it. Also is it possible to do the manual editing on the final segmented image to add/remove pixels? Any answer on this will be appreciated greatly.
 Thanks a lot,
 suja.