[Insight-users] double to float problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 20 10:29:44 EST 2006

Hi Yasser,

You could get around this problem, without having to upgrade ITK,
by changing the declarations of the Spacing callbacks in the files:

                Insight/
                  Code/
                    BasicFilters/
                      itkVTKImageExport.h
                      itkVTKImageExport.txx
                      itkVTKImageExportBase.cxx
                      itkVTKImageExportBase.h
                      itkVTKImageImport.h
                      itkVTKImageImport.txx

You would have to change them from "float" to "double" in order
to match the new VTK types.

----

However, ITK 1.6 is quite old.

I will strongly encourage you to upgrade to ITK 2.4.1

Please let us know if you encounter any other problems.