[Insight-users] registration of subregions of images using BSplineDeformableTransform

Ming Chao mingchao2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:26:28 EST 2006

Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to do the deformable registration for
subregions of two images using BSplineDeformableTransform. Since for
BSplineDeformableTransform the grid is need to put on the whole image, if I
use binary mask to select the subregions, how do I modify the grid? Is there
an easy way to implement that? Do I have to modify the ITK source code of
itkBSplineDeformableTransform.h(txx)? Or, I don't have to use
BSplineDeformableTransform to do the registration? What would you recommend?

Thanks very much for any help,
Ming