[Insight-users] software guide reference

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 25 09:59:39 EST 2006

Hi Marius,

The correct spelling of the name is {Ib\'a\~nez} but given that
in most editor you have to click three different keys in order
to get the accents it became simpler to just spell it as Ibanez.

Not a big deal,

Please feel free to use the spelling that is easier to type in
your editor and the one that work fine in the generation of your
PDF document.