[Insight-users] Question on MHD format

Tim Soper tim_d_soper at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 16:04:32 EST 2006

Yes I think this is clear, alhtough in my original
question I was interested in reading a subregion (say
volume 2) from the whole image in Volume1.raw. That is
to say, I wanted to define a subregion of a volume
within the header itself that would essentially skip
over data that fell outside the defined subregion when
reading from the raw data file. If I am correct, I
would still need 2 data files in this instance even
though Volume 2.raw is redundant data from a subregion
of Volume1.raw. Because my desired subregion varies
from image to image, it would be handy to store this
info whithin the header itself rather than reading in
the whole image and defining a subregion in the code.
Does this make sense?

--- Karthik Krishnan <Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com>

=== message truncated ===