[Insight-users] Curves3DExtractor

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 26 12:14:28 EST 2006

Karthik and ITK peopel:
This  Curves3DExtractor is a great application and nearly what I wanted
to do anyways , but I am having one frustrating problem with the
interface.

Once an image is sent through the pipleine, and a spacial function
selected with the frustrum selector, I can get some points. However, no
matter how much I then change the controls of the spatial function
selector, the extracted point set remains the same. I have clicked on
all the available buttons , but none of them updates. I have looked in
the code but I cannot so far  figure out where the spatial function
filter actually gets the information from the widget, due to my
ignorance of all things GUI. So I am stuck with whatever frustum I have
selected the first time. Does it not do this for you? I updated the ITK
and ITK_apps CVS today by the way so it should be latest CVS version.

Thanks for any help
Robert