[Insight-users] ITK Watershed Filter

Steffi Meyer saufi25 at web.de
Fri Jan 27 09:46:04 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have some problems with the itk watershed filter. My input is a 3D volume (grayscale intensities), so no RGB. My problem is how to transfer the
watershed filter to grayscale intensities? The VectorGradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter has a pendant for non-vector images: GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter, but the VectorGradientMagnitudeImageFilter (SetUsePrincipleComponents)? Is it GradientMagnitudeImageFilter? Perhaps someone can paste some source code fragments? Would be very nice. Thanks!