[Insight-users] Curves3DExtractor

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 14:15:23 EST 2006

Fortunately the only GUI programming I have done was FLTK, so I might
have some hope of deciphering it a little. In my previous app (nothing
to do with ITK) I observed that the updating from the widgets only gets
done 'when necessary' according to FLTK, which can be tweaked endlessly
it seems. I ws thinking of short circuiting that event-driven update
and including an 'update' button somewhere that would just update the
point set, and possibly the down stream calculations.