[Insight-users] insight applications install error

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:28:09 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 13:27 -0500, Twa, Michael wrote:
> Hi Kevin, I have recently installed itk apps and had the same error that you
> posted on the itk users mail server. I did not see any advice on resolving
> your error posted. Did you find a fix? If so your answer could help me.
>
> Cheers,

Oh no, I have no idea what I did.  I don't get the warning anymore, but
it isn't exactly a fresh cvs checkout and build dir anymore.  I'll try a
fresh build dir...

I remember looking at the CMakeLists.txt files but I don't recall if I
changed them. cvs diff says no.

I remember at least thinking about setting cmake  backwards
compatibility back a minor version, but it's still 2.3.

Sorry I don't remember more.