[Insight-users] ITK Marching Cubes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jan 28 15:17:19 EST 2006

Hi Steffi,

ITK does not provide any visualization functionalities.

You may want to use VTK (www.vtk.org) for performing
the visualization of a Mesh.

For an example on how to convert an ITK Mesh into
a VTK unstructured grid please look at the code in

     InsightApplications/
                    Auxiliary/
                           vtk/
                             vtk2itk.cxx
                             vtk2itkDouble.cxx

You may also find interesting to do the surface
extraction by using VTK directly. An example on
this approach can be found in:

     InsightApplications/
                    Auxiliary/
                           vtk/