[Insight-users] error while running CMake : Unknown CMake command "ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS".

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 30 03:35:32 EST 2006

Hi all
 I copied the ShapeDetectionLevelSet from the InsightApplication source folder and paste it somewhere on my work directory, and then try to execute ccmake (2.0.5) on it, but i get the following errors :

 Unknown CMake command "ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS".
 Unknown CMake command "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE".

 should i upgrade my CMake program or edit the CMakeList.txt ?
 thx