[Insight-users] changing of transform method in multiresolution registration

DiLLa HaNdiNi daffodilsky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:37:09 EST 2006

Hi Karthik,

thanks for the help.

Yeah, I did a multiresolution registration by subsampling the images.
The result is: my program runs faster than the one using itk multiresolution
pyramid.
Much faster!
The subsampling process: subsampling->smoothing using gaussian filter.
The result is also correct, or I missed up some step ?

Thank you.

Dilla