[Insight-users] Python and ITK

Erik Anderson eranders at cs.utah.edu
Sat Jul 1 12:12:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,
    I've been trying with no success to get WrapITK built and usable.  I
have built ITK from cvs (the 2.6.0 branch) and it is wrapped for Python
and I have verified that that is working properly.  I have tried using
CMake versions 2.2 and 2.4 with MS Visual Studio 2003 .NET.
    I am building in a new directory and running CMake on the WrapITK
src directory.
Upon running CMake, I get the following errors (and the errors never
seem to be the same twice):
Required internal CMake variable not set :  CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P
Warning:  CMake is forcing CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG to "/MDd /Zi /Od /GZ to
match that imported from ITK.
CMake Error:  Error in cmake code at c:\env\WrapITK\WrapITKTypes.cmake:37:
      Unkown CMake command "WRAP_TEMPLATE"
and then CMake crashes and exits with no other error messages

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Erik Anderson