[Insight-users] Combining CompositeFilterExample and CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter

Shlomo Kashani shlomo_kashani at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 20:58:03 EDT 2006

Dear Dan,
Your answer is very comprehensive and to the point. You managed to answer
all my questions and I really appreciate it.  I shall continue developing
the filter which is meant for iris recognition based on the UPOL medical
iris image database and post further questions here. You can view the result
of this filter applied to an iris image in the attached image.

Kind regards,

Shlomo.

http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3132.png