[Insight-users] FLTK problem -- still struggling

Shlomo Kashani shlomo_kashani at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 10:31:43 EDT 2006

Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Have you manually set these values using a text editor? I tried that but
when I executed cmake it generated a new CMakeCache.txt file deleting the
entries I set manually. Even if I check the checkbox for "show advanced
values" in cmake these entries do not show up.

Is there an option of adding those entries (new cache values) using cmake
itself so that they do not get deleted?

Thanks,

Shlomo.
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3138.jpg