[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK compliments

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jul 6 10:29:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry, I must have missed your mail !
Have you tried the devel version of WrapITK ? Charl Botha is know
using this version on windows. - the one of the insight journal is
broken on this plateform.
Please download http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/
WrapITK.tar.gz and tell me if the cmake step works for you

Thanks,

Gaetan