[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK compliments

Erik Anderson eranders at cs.utah.edu
Fri Jul 7 20:16:11 EDT 2006

Gaetan,
    I looked in my tree and the file CreateCableSwigInputs.cmake does
not exist anywhere in the file structure.  Just to be sure, I checked
the tar archive I extracted it from and it does not exist there, either.

> CMake Error:  Error in cmake code at
> C:\env\WrapITK\ConfigureWrapping.cmake:267:
> INCLUDE could not find include file:
> C:\env\WrapITK\CreateCableSwigInputs.cmake

this one is very very strange. Does the file
C:\env\WrapITK\CreateCableSwigInputs.cmake exist ?

Erik